The E-Z met f Type M daughtercard connector provides 55 contacts and three special cavities designed for use with power or coaxial contacts. This connector also features a multifunction cavity for coding and pre alignment guides to prevent improper mating. These connectors are available either with or without integrated upper ground return shields. Lower ground return shield may be ordered separately. For Coaxial, High Power, and High Current Contacts, Please click link below.
1. Insulator Material: PBT 30% Glass filled UL 94 V-O
2. Contact Material: Copper Alloy
3. Shield Material: Copper Alloy
4. Contact Plating:
Contact Area: Gold
Compliant Area: Matte Tin
Performance: Class 1: 500 cycles
Class 2: 250 cycles
5. Temperature Range: -55 C to +125 C
6. Contact Resistance: 20 M4 Ohm Max.
7. Insulation Resistance: 104 M Ohm Max.
8. Working Current: 1.5 ADC (Signal)
9. Test Voltage: AC 750 V Min.
10. Compliant Section:
Insertion Force: 100 N per contact Max.
Withdrawal Force: 20 N per contact Min.
11. Mating Force: .75 N per pin Max.
12. Withdrawal Force: .15 N per pin Max.
13. PCB Hole Size Requirements:
Drilled Hole Diameter: 0.7A 0.02mm
Finished Hole Diameter: 0.6A 0.05mm
14. Recommended PCB Thickness: 1.6mm Min.
15. IEC 61076-4-101 Standard
If you have a question about our products, would like a sample P/N or need a quote, please feel free to contact us and one of our representative will get back to your as soon as possible.