1. Insulator Material: Glass filled polyester, type PBT, 94 V O, UL Rated.
2. Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze Alloy
3. Contact Plating: Gold and/or Tin over .000050” Nickel,
(See Contact Plating Options).
4. Current Rating: 3 amp at 30°C
5. Contact Resistance:
Contact to Daughter Card: 10 m max.
Compliant section to P.T.H.: 2 m max.
6. Insulation Resistance: 5000 M min.
7. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 1000 V AC
8. Daughter Board Insertion Force:
16 oz max. per contact pair
when tested with a .071” thick gage.
9. Daughter Board Withdrawal Force:
1 oz min. per contact pair
when tested with a .054” thick gage.
10. Compliant Section Insertion Force:
40 lbs max per contact
11. Compliant Section Withdrawal Force:
10 lbs min. per contact
12. Recommended Board Thickness: .093”+
13. Operating Temperature: -54 C to +125 C
If you have a question about our products, would like a sample P/N or need a quote, please feel free to contact us and one of our representative will get back to your as soon as possible.