Manufacturer of Connectors and Custom Components
The E-Z met Type A-25 female connector provides 110 contacts, and a multifunction cavity with pre-alignment guides to prevent improper loading. This connector is used in the J1 and J4 positions of the Compact PCI daughtercard.
ECS offers the Type A-25 connector either with or without mounting pegs. The connectors are also available with integrated upper ground return shields and lower ground return shields may be ordered separately. This connector is designed to be used by itself or with any Type B, C, L, M or N E-Z met connector.
1. Insulator Material: PBT 30% Glass filled UL 94 V-O
2. Contact Material: Copper Alloy
3. Shield Material: Copper Alloy
4. Contact Plating:
Contact Area: Gold
Compliant Area: Matte Tin
Performance: Class 1: 500 cycles
Class 2: 250 cycles
5. Temperature Range: -55 C to +125 C
6. Contact Resistance: 20 M4 Ohm Max.
7. Insulation Resistance: 10 M Ohm Max.
8. Working Current: 1.5 ADC (Signal)
9. Test Voltage: AC 750 V Min.
10. Compliant Section:
Insertion Force: 100 N per contact Max.
Withdrawal Force: 20 N per contact Min.
11. Mating Force: .75 N per pin Max.
12. Withdrawal Force: .15 N per pin Max.
13. PCB Hole Size Requirements:
Drilled Hole Diameter: 0.7A 0.02mm
Finished Hole Diameter: 0.6A 0.05mm
14. Recommended PCB Thickness: 1.6mm Min.
15. IEC 61076-4-101 Standard
If you have a question about our products, would like a sample P/N or need a quote, please feel free to contact us and one of our representative will get back to your as soon as possible.