Manufacturer of Connectors and Custom Components
Type AB-25, Vertical Male 125 Pin Connector
The E-Z metf type AB vertical male connector provides 125 signal contacts and an optional 44 ground shield contacts in a 5+2, 25 position configuration. The Type AB connector does not have a multifunction block for coding, thus providing an extra 15 signal contacts. The type AB connector is designed to be used by itself or together with type B, C, L, M or N E-Z metf connectors.
ECS offers 15 different standard tail lengths to choose from to provide various premate and midplane configurations. Contacts can be selectively loaded to accommodate customer specific applications. Custom tail lengths and mold configurations are also available. For non standard loading, or custom applications, please email ECS at email@example.com.
1. Insulator Material: PBT 30% Glass filled UL 94 V-O
2. Contact Material: Copper Alloy
3. Shield Material: Copper Alloy
4. Contact Plating:
Contact Area: Gold
Compliant Area: Matte Tin
Performance: Class 1: 500 cycles
Class 2: 250 cycles
5. Temperature Range: -55 C to +125 C
6. Contact Resistance: 20 M Ohm Max.
7. Insulation Resistance: 104 M Ohm Max.
8. Working Current: 1.5 ADC (Signal)
9. Test Voltage: AC 750 V Min.
10. Compliant Section:
Insertion Force: 100 N per contact Max.
Withdrawal Force: 20 N per contact Min.
11. Mating Force: .75 N per pin Max.
12. Withdrawal Force: .15 N per pin Max.
13. PCB Hole Size Requirements:
Drilled Hole Diameter: 0.7A 0.02mm
Finished Hole Diameter: 0.6A 0.05mm
14. Recommended PCB Thickness: 1.6mm Min.
15. IEC 61076-4-101 Standard
If you have a question about our products, would like a sample P/N or need a quote, please feel free to contact us and one of our representative will get back to your as soon as possible.