Manufacturer of Connectors and Custom Components
The E-Z met Type C-11 connector provides 55 contacts as well as pre-alignment guides. These connectors are available either with or without integrated upperground return shields. Lower ground return shields may be ordered separately. Connectors are also available either with or without mounting pegs.
The Type C-11 connector can be used at the bottom of a stack in conjunctionwith any Type A, B, L, M or N E-Z met connector.
1. Insulator Material: PBT 30% Glass filled UL 94 V-O
2. Contact Material: Copper Alloy
3. Shield Material: Copper Alloy
4. Contact Plating:
Contact Area: Gold
Compliant Area: Matte Tin
Performance: Class 1: 500 cycles
Class 2: 250 cycles
5. Temperature Range: -55 C to +125 C
6. Contact Resistance: 20 M4 Ohm Max.
7. Insulation Resistance: 10 M Ohm Max.
8. Working Current: 1.5 ADC (Signal)
9. Test Voltage: AC 750 V Min.
10. Compliant Section:
Insertion Force: 100 N per contact Max.
Withdrawal Force: 20 N per contact Min.
11. Mating Force: .75 N per pin Max.
12. Withdrawal Force: .15 N per pin Max.
13. PCB Hole Size Requirements:
Drilled Hole Diameter: 0.7A 0.02mm
Finished Hole Diameter: 0.6A 0.05mm
14. Recommended PCB Thickness: 1.6mm Min.
15. IEC 61076-4-101 Standard
If you have a question about our products, would like a sample P/N or need a quote, please feel free to contact us and one of our representative will get back to your as soon as possible.